Enjoy Member Benefits by Joining CEDC!
Cowlitz Economic Development Council is a county-wide, private, not-for-profit organization in which members promote, influence and advance the economic vitality of Cowlitz County.
Every member has a crucial role to play in the success of the CEDC mission. As a member, you will have first-hand knowledge of new companies coming into the county or existing companies expanding their business. This gives you the edge you need to ensure the success of your business.
An investment in the CEDC is an investment in your business future. By helping ensure the vitality of Cowlitz County's economy, you will contribute to the long-term success of your business. The CEDC is an important ally. We help members grow their organizations by providing direct business development opportunities, including:
- Business referrals from newly recruited companies. Access to key information on new business developments, economic trends, and changes in the marketplace.
- Contact with business leaders and legislators who are concerned about the health of the economy.
- The ability to influence government decisions on taxation, permitting, transportation, and laws and policies that affect the business climate.
- Assistance from CEDC's staff of experts.
- Access to the region's key decision makers from both private and public sectors.
- Opportunities to make a difference in your community's future by uniting efforts with other prominent business leaders.