Enjoy Member Benefits by Joining CEDC!
Cowlitz Economic Development Council is a county-wide, private, not-for-profit organization in which members promote, influence and advance the economic vitality of Cowlitz County. Seventy-percent of CEDC's funding is provided by private memberships with the remainder from state contracts and service agreements with local municipalities.
Every member has a crucial role to play in the success of the CEDC mission.
As a member, you will have first-hand knowledge of new companies coming into the county or existing companies expanding their business.
The CEDC is an important ally.
We help members grow their organizations by providing direct business development opportunities. As a benefit of joining CEDC we place your business in our online membership directory.
An investment in the CEDC is an investment in the future of your business.
By helping ensure the vitality of Cowlitz County's economy, you will contribute to the long-term success of your business.
- Business referrals from newly recruited companies.
- Access to key information on new business developments, economic trends,
and changes in the marketplace.
- Contact with business leaders and legislators who are concerned
about the health of the economy.
- Ability to influence government decisions on taxation, permitting,
transportation, and laws and policies that affect the business climate.
- Access to business referrals and assistance from CEDC's staff of experts.
- Access to the region's key decision makers from both private and
- Opportunities to make a difference in your community's future by uniting
efforts with other prominent business leaders.