First, we want to say thank you to the Community Foundation of Southwest Washington for partnering with Pathways 2020 and Cowlitz Economic Development Council (CEDC) to provide up to $50,000 for Pathways 2020/CEDC Commercial Rent Relief Grants for small businesses.
We know that this grant does not fit many and we are working on additional opportunities for those that do not fit within the parameters below. We appreciate your understanding.
READ TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR QUALIFYING INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR REVIEW.
In order to qualify for this grant your Cowlitz County small business must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be a woman and/or other minority-owned.
• Must employ no more than 10 individuals in total.
• Must be entered into a formal and signed lease agreement with your landlord/property management company or have a mortgage on your storefront.
• Must provide a year-to-date statement or copies of checks showing your payments to your landlord/property management/mortgage company.
• Must have been in business for at least 6 months. This includes online sales prior to your storefront. This grant is only for commercial rent relief.
• Your business must be within Cowlitz County and outside the Downtown Commerce District of Longview, WA.
Any incomplete applications or misleading information will be issued a denial. An independent committee will review applications. All information will be confidential. Your e-mail will be added to the Cowlitz County Economic Development Council (CEDC) and Pathways 2020 e-mail distribution list for future opportunities and updated information related to Cowlitz County business and other initiatives. If you should have any questions, please contact Lindsey Cope with the Cowlitz Economic Development Council at cope [at] cowlitzedc.com. The application process will close at 5:00 PM on May 19, 2020.
Please apply HERE
Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 4:45pm to Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 5:00pm